疯脑自呓 In the Mind of Madness

血。

BLOOD.

闻到它了。

SMELL IT.

想要。疼痛。需要!

WANT. ACHING. NEED!

靠近了。他们来了。

CLOSE NOW. THEY COME.

没有锁链了?自由了!杀啊!

NO CHAINS? FREE! KILL!

接敌了。是的!死吧!死吧!

IN REACH. YES! DIE! DIE!

死掉了。太快了。没得打了。更多。我想要……更多。

Gone. Too quick. No fight. More. I want... more.

一个声音?不熟悉。我认识他。大将军。我的将军。

A voice? Unfamiliar. I see him. The Grand General. My general.

他带头。我跟从。正在进军。去哪里?我应该知道。我记不起来。

He leads. I follow. Marching. To where? I should know. I can't remember.

血都流到一起了。不要紧吗?诺克萨斯征服者们。其余的?无关紧要。太久了……从我上次品尝到胜利时算起。

It all bleeds together. Does it matter? Noxus conquers. The rest? Trivial. So long... since I've tasted victory.

战车摇晃着。咯咯作响。一个狭窄的笼子。毫无意义的仪式。等待。让人恼火。再快点,犬辈们!

The war wagon rocks. Rattles. A cramped cage. Pointless ceremony. The waiting. Maddening. Faster, dogs!

那里。旗帜。德玛西亚人和他们的城墙。懦夫们。他们的大门将被打碎。屠杀的念头涌上心头。

There. Banners. Demacians and their walls. Cowards. Their gates will shatter. Thoughts of the massacre come easily.

谁下达的停攻命令?手下们都不回答。没有熟悉的面孔。如果我记不起来,历史也不会记起来。

Who gave the order to halt? The underlings don't answer. No familiar faces. If I do not remember, neither will history.

笼子打开了。终于!不用再等了。我们冲啊!

The cage is opened. Finally! No more waiting. WE CHARGE!

弹弓和箭矢?小孩子的武器!他们的城墙救不了他们了!

Slings and arrows? The weapons of children! Their walls will not save them!

我可以品尝到他们的恐惧。他们的攻击越来越孱弱,他们的壁垒越来越薄弱。快了!

I can taste their fear. They shrink at every blow as their barricades splinter. SOON!

诺克萨斯人击鼓。德玛西亚人尖叫。荣耀不是虚名;荣耀是你双手上的热血!这就是生活!

Noxian drums. Demacian screams. Glory isn't accolades; glory is hot blood on your hands! This is life!

一千具破碎的尸体躺在我的脚下,德玛西亚人的房屋在我周围燃烧着。它结束得太快了!再来一个……

A thousand shattered corpses lie at my feet, and Demacian homes burn all around me. It's over too quickly! Just one more...

人们在凝视着。他们的眼里含着恐惧。如果他们害怕看到胜利,我就该把那些怯懦的眼珠子都给拽出来。大将军的眼里从来没有恐惧,只有认可。他对这场胜仗感到满意。

The men stare. There's fear in their eyes. If they're afraid to look upon victory, I should pluck those craven eyes out. There is no fear in the Grand General's eyes, only approval. He is pleased with this conquest.

在陪着大将军走在战场上清点战果时,我渴求着再来一个敌人。他跛足前行,是在战斗中弄伤了一条腿么?如果它使他痛苦,他就不会把它展现出来。一个真正的诺克萨斯人。但我不喜欢他的宠物;它在死人身上挑拣着,一无所获。他的战争猎犬们是更加合适的伙伴。

Walking the field with the Grand General, surveying the carnage, I ache for another foe. He is hobbled, a leg wound from the battle? If it pains him, he does not show it. A true Noxian. I do not like his pet, though; it picks over the dead, having earned nothing. His war hounds were more fitting company.

德玛西亚很快就会在我们的掌握中。我可以感觉到。我准备好进军了。大将军坚持让我休息。我怎么能在敌人还活着的时候休息呢?

Demacia will be within our grasp soon. I can feel it. I am ready to march. The Grand General insists that I rest. How can I rest when my enemies still live?

我们为什么要乱转?等待,在吞噬着我的耐心。我被留在我的设备中。那只鸟在注视着。它真让人不安。它要是别人的鸟,我早就弄死它了。

Why do we mill about? The waiting eats at me. I'm left to my own devices. The bird watches. It's unsettling. Were it anyone else's, I would crush it.

疲劳来临。我从未感到如此的……疲倦。

Fatigue sets in. I've never felt so... tired.

勃朗?是你吗?你在低声说着什么?

Boram? Is that you? What are you whispering?

我在哪里?

Where am I?

被俘虏?被像狗一样关着。怎么了?

Captured? Kenneled like some dog. How?

那是……那场战斗,壁垒夷为平地,余波悄无声息。我们被埋伏了?我记不起来了。

There was... the battle, the razing of the fortress, the quiet of the aftermath. Were we ambushed? I can't remember.

我受伤了。我可以感受到身上参差不齐的深痕……但没有痛感。他们以为我死了。现在,我是他们的战利品。命运在放声大笑。我不会被关在笼子里!他们将后悔没有对我下死手。

I was wounded. I can feel the ragged gash... but no pain. They thought me dead. Now, I am their prize. Fate is laughing. I will not be caged! They will regret sparing me.

德玛西亚的虫子们!他们像鹦鹉一样重复着客套话,但他们照样残忍无情。这个地方是个阴冷潮湿的坑。他们没有带来食物。没有严刑拷打。他们没有拿我作秀。我被留在这里慢慢腐烂。

Demacian worms! They parrot kind words, but they are ruthless all the same. This place is a dank pit. They bring no food. There is no torture. They do not make a show of me. I am left to rot.

我记起了我的光荣时刻。我当时卡住了一个国王的喉咙,并通过我的紧握感受到了他的最后一次心跳。我不记得有没放手了。这是你的复仇吗,嘉文?

I remember my finest hour. I held a king by his throat and felt the final beat of his heart through my tightening grasp. I don't remember letting go. Is this your vengeance, Jarvan?

我听到了凯旋的进军。靴子踏在石头上。通过地牢的墙壁隐隐传来。是诺克萨斯战鼓的节奏。我该重获自由了。德玛西亚人的血将在街道上流淌!

I hear the triumphal march. Boots on stone. Faint, through the dungeon walls. The cadence of Noxian drums. I shall be free. Demacian blood will run in the streets!

没有人来。我没有听到任何打斗声。没有撤退。是我的幻想么?

No one came. I heard no struggle. No retreat. Did I imagine it?

这个义肢里已经没有任何渴望了。我几乎没注意过那个铁靴。它已经锈迹斑斑了。

There is no aching in this stump. I barely noticed the iron boot. It's caked in rust.

我什么时候失去了我的腿?

When did I lose my leg?

我仍能闻到血的味道。战斗。它带来了慰藉。

I still smell the blood. Battle. It brings comfort.

饥饿在侵蚀着。我一直没睡。时间缓慢流动着。太疲倦了。

The hunger gnaws. I have not slept. Time crawls. So tired.

多久了?

How long?

这么阴暗。这个坑。我记起来了。大将军。他的低语。说了什么?

So dark. This pit. I remember. Grand General. His whispering. What was it?

不是我想的那个人。

Not who I think.

正在衰退。不可以忘记。

Fading. Mustn't forget.

消息。砍。记住。

Message. Cut. Remember.

“赛恩——当心乌鸦。”

''SION – Beware ravens.''

放我出去!

FREE ME!

血。

BLOOD.

最后更新于