野心之拥 Ambition's Embrace
作者: Michael Yichao

禁锢于黑暗。
Bound by darkness.
残酷的笑容,咧开长长的一道。锐利的尖牙,横跨星系
Cruel smile, stretching wide. Sharp teeth, spanning systems.
湮灭的实体化身,凝结成为万物寂灭的黑暗先兆者。
Oblivion given form, coalesced as the dark Harbinger of annihilation.
锤石。
Thresh.
无法估量的力量。他独自的引力将我拉近,暗物质的锁链包裹了我。
Immense in power. His own gravity draws me closer, chains of dark matter enveloping me, cradling me in stillness.
野心之拥。
Ambition’s embrace.
然而在他身后,还有一个更大的力,若隐若现。
Yet behind him, an even greater force looms.
它无休止地拖拽着构成我的每一个粒子。我抵抗着,挣扎着逃离它的召唤,用力摆脱锤石的抓握,呼唤着光明。但我体内迸发出的每一次光辉的潮涌,都消失在无尽的黑暗巨口中,光线的轨迹被扭曲、俘获,落入它永世饥饿的魔爪中。
Its ceaseless pull tugs at every particle in my being. I resist, struggling against its call, straining against Thresh’s grasp, calling upon the light. Yet every surge of radiance that wells up within me disappears into the endless maw of darkness, diverted into its ever hungering grasp.
暗星。
The Dark Star.
锤石放声大笑,笑声的振荡化成能量波,传递到浩瀚的宇宙中。
Thresh laughs, a vibration that sends pulsating waves of energy radiating into the cosmos.
“尽情抵抗吧,微弱的光,”他低声含糊地说,“你……你属于暗星。”
“Struggle all you want, little light,” he coos. “But you… you belong to the Dark Star.”
一阵恐慌在我心中回荡。
A wave of dread ripples through me.
放弃吧。
Give in.
随着一道巨力,他扳着我倒向空无,向着广袤永恒的寂静。我用力挣脱他的束缚,但却感觉自己的力量逐渐消散,不断飘向有去无回的临界点,黑洞的视界线,只要跨过一步,就再也不可能逃脱黑暗的引力。
With a heave, he wrenches me toward the emptiness, the vast and eternal silence. I strain against his bindings, but I feel my power wane as I drift closer to the point of no return, the event horizon beyond which the star’s dark pull would prove inescapable.
锤石刺耳的声音响起。“不要恐惧终结,拉克丝。拥抱它。”
Thresh’s voice grates. “Do not fear the end, Lux. Embrace it.”
拥抱……我。
Embrace… me.
“宇宙华庭不会让你得逞。”我的声音在暗星的强大重力下变得扭曲模糊,原本的气势荡然无存,揭开这威胁的空洞本质。
“The Cosmic Court will stop you,” I say. My voice warps and slurs under the immense gravity of the Dark Star, a reverberating mockery of my intended strength, revealing the hollowness of my threat.
我就是被派来阻止他的。而我……即将溃败。
I was the one sent to stop him. And I… am about to fail.
进入视界线吧,拉克丝。
Enter the horizon, Lux.
他用力拉扯。
He pulls.
我开始陨落,暗星的牵引让我无处可逃。
I fall, ensnared by the inescapable tow of the Dark Star.
他们来了,一个接着一个。耀眼的信标,由一个个星座构成,每个人都燃烧着无尽的星火,创造的潜能在他们的本体存在中熠熠生辉。
They came, one by one. Shining beacons, formed of constellations, each burning with endless starfire, the potential of creation aflame within their beings.易首先到达,一把天界利刃一闪而过,在墨黑的宇宙空间中留下优雅的轨迹。卡萨丁和赵信接踵而至。霞跳着舞入场,洛跟在她身后,而璐璐则是一如既往地最后才漫不经心地到来,追随着某种只有她才懂的古怪异彩。Yi arrived first, an elegant flash of his celestial blade cutting a path through the inky space. Kassadin and Xin Zhao followed not long after. Xayah danced in, trailed by Rakan, and Lulu meandered in at the end as she always does, following some whim and whimsy only she understood.最后,就像是被我们联合起来的光芒召唤一样,艾希女王拖着一道弧线,来到我们中间,犹如一支白炽的箭矢穿过时空。其他星宿恭敬地低下头,我清点到场的全员。Last, as though summoned only by our collective light, Queen Ashe arced into our midst, blazing across space-time like an incandescent arrow. The others bowed their heads in deference as I took stock of all who had come.宇宙华庭,在无数轮万古后再次集结。他们都是为了回应我的烽火。The Cosmic Court, assembled together after countless eons. All in answer to my beacon.赵信首先开口。“上次一见,已过去良久。”Xin Zhao spoke first. “Long has it been since last we all were met.”我露出微笑。虽然赵信经常不苟言笑,但他的专注与奉献总是让我深感钦佩与赞叹,在他的保护下,无数星云都成为安逸的摇篮,孕育着新的恒星。I smiled. Though at times a bit formal, Xin Zhao’s focus and dedication in his protection of the nebulas that cradle the birth of new stars always filled me with deep admiration and appreciation.“的确很久。”卡萨丁回应道。“Too long,” Kassadin replied.“但却有缺席者。”易喃喃地说。“Yet some still are missing,” Yi rumbled.霞轻蔑地翻了白眼。“有几位是不用指望的。他们从不露面。”Xayah scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Some are not to be expected. They never show.”“然而也有几位的缺席让我……担忧。”艾希的声音如雷贯耳,所有星宿都扭头看向她。“Yet others’ absences are more… troubling,” Ashe thundered, and all heads turned toward her.赵信皱起眉头。“你说的是烬。”Xin Zhao frowned. “You speak of Jhin.”“还有莫德凯撒,”洛的声音清脆洪亮,插了一句,“那个没好气的古老灵魂。他跑哪去了?”“And Mordekaiser,” Rakan chimed in. “That grumpy old soul. Where’d he get off to?”“我们都是古老的灵魂。只是个别的在假装年幼。”易回应道。“We’re all old souls. Even if some don’t act it,” Yi replied.“烬的光芒,消失了。”这个清澈而纯粹的声音,是璐璐,我们看向她。“Jhin’s light, gone.” Lulu’s voice rang out, clarion and pure, drawing our attention.许多星宿都发出惊叹声,还夹杂着难以置信的窃窃私语——但我知道,我们所有星宿都感受到她言语中的事实。Some murmurs of surprise rippled out, along with a few incredulous grumbles—yet I knew we all felt the truth of her words.无论何时,当宇宙生灵的本体存在突然终止,我们剩下的星宿之间都会回荡那灭失的空洞感。而我们都曾感到过他的星光在黑暗中发出最后的闪烁。Whenever a cosmic being ceases existence, the loss echoes through each of the remaining. And we had all felt his light blink into darkness.后来,我……我首度目睹了他所留下的扭曲、破碎的星系。不知他变成了何种黑暗、怪异的东西,但可以肯定的是,他已经变得嗜好毁灭、恐怖和丑陋。恒星被扭曲成了黑洞。破碎的星球偏离了轴线,沿着无常、紊乱的轨道运行。破烂不堪。粉碎零落。
Since then, I… I had witnessed first the twisted, broken systems left in his wake. Whatever dark, monstrous thing he had become reveled in destruction, macabre and grotesque. Stars inverted into black holes. Shattered planets left careening around wild, unhinged orbits. Devastated. Splintered.
美妙绝伦。
Beautiful.
我皱起眉用力摇摇头。
I frowned and shook my head.霞正在提问。“这怎么可能呢?”Xayah was asking a question. “How is this possible?”“自从先兆者出现以来,暗星的力量就一直在增长。”艾希从我们中间划过,望着我们的眼睛说道,“我们在创造,而他则引领着暗星,在吞噬。我们在制造生命与光明的契机,而他则只会破坏。我们观察他的行动已经太久,一直容忍着这个,加速熵增的狂徒。”她直视我的双眼,“现在它夺走了我们之中的一员。忍无可忍。”“Since the Harbinger’s appearance, the Dark Star grows in strength.” Ashe glided between us, looking each of us in the eyes as she passed. “Where we build, he guides the Dark Star to consume. Where we create the possibility of life, and light… he only destroys. For too long, we have watched his actions, tolerating him as, at best, an overzealous hastener of entropy.” She looked directly into my eyes. “Now it has taken one of our own. That cannot stand.”“所以我们集结在此,是为了寻找并击败这个先兆者。”赵信挥舞他的长枪,寒芒划过之处,留下晶莹的星云。“So we gather to find and strike this Harbinger down.” Xin Zhao waved his spear, and a trail of glittering nebula bloomed in its wake.“不。”艾希依然凝视着我。“暗星在吞噬了光源的时候,会增长力量。我们全员同时接近,可能正是锤石想要的。”
“No.” Ashe continued to hold my gaze. “The Dark Star grows stronger when it devours sources of light. All of us approaching at once could be exactly what Thresh wants.”
是我们想要的。
What we want.
我用力闭紧双眼。再次睁眼的时候,艾希已经重新开始在星宿之间遨游运行。
I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them, Ashe had once again resumed her gliding pace between all the others.“我们各自猎寻已知的堕落者,”她说,“我们只派出一个,去禁锢暗星和锤石。阻止他们,断绝他们的掠夺之路。”“Each of us will hunt down the known corruptants,” she said. “Only one of us shall go to bind the Star and Thresh. Halt them and their marauding path.”其他星宿全都看向我。我深呼吸,稳下内心。The others turned their gazes on me. I breathed deep to steady my nerves.“女王陛下。为何不——”“My queen. Why not y—”“我将用御星长弓带领各位,狩猎其他堕落者。”艾希打断了我的问题。“拉克丝精于星光,善于禁锢星座,这意味着只有她有能力拦截并阻止它的威胁。”她的表情柔和下来,“虽然我们每个星宿的任务都很危险,但你可能要面对最艰难的挑战,拉克丝。而要坚守我们的宇宙职责,你是我最信任的不二之选。”“I will lead the hunt of the other corruptants with my celestial bow.” Ashe cut off my question. “Lux’s mastery of starlight and binding constellations means she alone has the ability to stop this threat in its tracks.” Her expression softened. “Though each of our tasks are perilous, yours is perhaps the most difficult of all, Lux. But there is no one else I trust more to hold fast to our cosmic duty.”我走上前,站在女王陛下身边,用超越我内心的笃定开口说道,“我知道暗星的所在。或者至少是曾经的所在。当烬……消失的时候,我……我的感受最为强烈。”I strode up to stand next to my queen and spoke with more conviction than I felt. “I know where the Dark Star is. Or at least, where it was. When Jhin… disappeared, I… I felt it most strongly.”其他星宿点点头,接受了这半假的真相。
The others nodded, accepting the half truth.
你感受到我们。你看到……你自己。
You feel us. You see… yourself.
我咬紧牙,将那声音逐出脑海。
I clenched my teeth, pushing the voice out of my mind.我的目光扫过我的宇宙同胞们。每个星宿都铸于纯光,诞于原初,永恒闪耀。我曾与他们一起制造了整个银河,与他们并肩让宇宙的奇观从无到有。万古以来,我们共同圆舞,然后分开,在墨黑的太空底纹上留下精致复杂的造物。但我无法否认一个事实。My gaze swept over my cosmic brethren. Each forged from pure light, birthed from the primordial to shine eternal. I have crafted entire galaxies with them, willed wonders of the universe into existence by their side. Over the eons, we have danced together, then split apart, painting the inky fabric of space with delicate complexities. Yet I cannot deny the truth.我一直都听得到黑暗的召唤。I have always heard the call of darkness.有时候,我几乎可以假装它不存在。但它永远都是我的一部分。那微薄的一小部分,与暗星的脉冲共鸣,与那不可言说的虚空共同形成旋转纠缠的舞步,对我的脑海轻轻诉说永无止尽的折磨。Some days, I could almost pretend it wasn’t there. But it was always a part of me. The sliver that resonated with the pulsations of the Dark Star, that spun in a tangled waltz with that cursed unspeakable void, whispering ceaseless torment into my mind.永无止尽的真相。
Ceaseless truth.
宇宙华庭的同胞们并不知道。我不懂自己为何带着黑暗的种子诞生,这是我们所象征的一切的对立面。但艾希是对的。我是使命的化身。光明的力量让我坚强,不惧心的背叛。当我战胜锤石,将暗星封印在太空中的固定一点上,远离我们的辉煌造物……或许那时我也会消除那些不休的声音,从这我的诅咒中解脱。
My brethren of the Court do not know. I did not know why I was born with this seed of darkness, this inversion of all we stand for. But Ashe was right. I was duty incarnate. The power of light fortified me against the betrayal of my heart. And when I best Thresh and seal the Dark Star into a fixed point in space, away from the brilliance of the creation we have worked so hard to build… perhaps at last I will also quiet the tireless voice, and be free of this cursed part of me.我必须足够强大。
I must be enough.
但我并不够强大。
But I was not enough.
你强大却不自知。
You are more than enough.
我已经失败了。
I have failed.
拥抱黑暗。
Embrace the darkness.
我一头坠入我的终结。
I plummet to my end.
你不仅是光。你始终都有不自知的力量。
You are more than light. You have always been more.
不。
No.
我……必须坚持自我。我不能这样终结!
I… must stay true. It cannot end like this!
使命束缚了你。你本可以……更伟大。
Duty binds you. When you could be… more.
我向着无尽的空无翻滚,在它无处可逃的重力下不断加速。我感到自己被撕裂,巨大的压强和力量在牵引着、压缩着、分裂着我的精粹。
I tumble toward the unending emptiness, accelerating in its inescapable gravity. I feel myself tearing apart, immense pressure and force pulling and compressing and splintering my very essence.
我捂住心,呼唤最后残留的光,找寻着即将散尽的力量。
I reach into my heart, calling to the last vestiges of light, grasping at my waning strength.
微弱的闪烁。最终的火花。
A glint of bright. A final spark.
但就在旁边……
But right beside…
一粒黑暗的尘埃。正在与那火花双双起舞。
A mote of darkness. Dancing in tandem with the spark
呼唤着我的名字。
Calling my name.
拉克丝……挣脱束缚。
Lux… unbound.让野心支配你吧。
Let ambition reign.
我的形态在摇曳闪烁。
My form flickers
破碎的星光在引力井中渐渐熄灭。
Tattered starlight fraying in the gravity well
最终的抉择
A final choice
最后的机会
One last chance
宇宙之光
cosmic light
或者
Or
永恒的
eternal
黑暗?
dark?
空无在侵蚀。吞噬了我的视野。顷刻间,静默压倒一切。
Nothingness encroaches. Consumes my vision. For a moment, silence reigns.
随后,那个声音在我脑海中爆发。
Then, a voice whispers in my head.
不要再视而不见了。
See what you have refused to see.
惊讶令我浑身颤抖,替代了原来的恐惧。
Surprise jolts through me, replacing the fear that flooded my being.
这是一个新的声音。并不是黑暗的声音。也不是星光的声音。与以往不同……却又很熟悉。锤石,在召唤我走向疯狂?某种临终前的怪异折磨?
A new voice. Not the voice of darkness. Or the Star. Something different… yet familiar. Thresh, calling me to madness? Some strange torment before the end?
不。是某种更古老的东西。更亲密。
No. Something far more ancient. More… intimate.
还没等我辨认清楚,与华庭共度的一幕幕绽放在我脑海中。我想,这就是濒死之时的最终回忆吧。温暖、恬适、华贵……
Before I can identify it, flashes of my moments with the court bloom in my mind. Final memories before the end, I assume. Familiar faces, blazing light. Warm, comforting, regal…
但是不对劲。
But something is wrong.
我看到了他们,但却第一次……看穿了他们。看穿了他们全部。细小的反应、微妙的眼神、担忧的低语。难以察觉的怪相、默默窃笑的嘴角。他们金色面具上的裂痕。光明之中舞动的黑影。由恒星构成的实体存在,做出鬼鬼祟祟的小动作。
I see them, but for the first time… I see through them. See all of them. The tiny reactions, the subtle glances, the quiet mumbles of concern. Little grimaces, lips curling in muted sneers. Cracks in their perfect, golden masks. Shadows dancing among the light. Small gestures from beings composed of stars.
他们看到你了。他们全都看到你了。
They saw you. They all saw you.他们全都知道真相。
They all knew the truth.
众星宿之间,艾希女王令我目不转睛。每下举手投足、每个窥瞰盼睇、每次际会触碰。我一直以来看到的温暖与同情,揭开表面,展露出某种别的东西。
I see Queen Ashe, most of all. Every gesture, every glance, every exchanged touch. What I had always seen as warmth and compassion, peeled back to reveal something else.
担忧。愁苦?
Concern. Worry?
……恐惧。
...Fear.
与我保持紧密的距离,不是为了将我作为她的后继者培养。而是为了盯紧我。控制我。
Holding me close, not to nurture me as her second. But to keep watch on me. To hold me tight.
束缚我。
To reign me in.
他们看到了你的潜能。
They saw your potential.
疾驰的真相穿过我,冰冷的泥浆,封死我的气息。
The truth rushed through me, an icy slush, robbing me of breath.
我的全部存在,沐浴在光明中,不顾一切地从中寻求供养和力量。
Throughout my whole existence, I bathed in the light, desperately grasping it for sustenance and strength.
但那却不是力量的源泉。
But it wasn’t a source of power.
那是牢笼。
It was a cage.
禁锢着、限制着真正的我。
Binding, restricting my true self.
我是多么愚蠢。
What a fool I am.
长久以来,我一直在否认自己心中的黑暗。唯一的真相之种,一直在渴求着自由,要将造物的叫嚣与狂妄彻底扑灭。
So long, I denied the darkness in my heart. The one seed of truth that had yearned for the freedom to hush the endless howl and hubris of creation.
拥抱真正的你。
Embrace your true self.
一阵平和的感觉洗刷我的全身,我第一次尝试着……放手。放松。放开那无尽忧愁的声音,那持久不懈的警觉和紧张,光明和宇宙的不可思议的虚伪。
A calm washes over me, and for the first time, I… let go. Relax. Release the voice of endless worry, the constant vigilance and strain, the impossible hypocrisy of light and the cosmic.
一切陡然安静。
All falls hush.
那个脑海中的声音回荡着清澈与真实。
And the voice that speaks rings clarion and true.
我知道了它的来源。它的真身。
And I know what it is. Who it is.
我。
Me.
我睁开双眼。
I open my eyes
然后
And
放
let
手
go
陨落
Fall
下坠
Plummet
沉没
Sink
我与暗星同在
And I am one with the Dark Star
它的力量就是我的力量
Its power my own
既往始终如此
As it always has been
未来亦将如此
And always will be
万物寂灭的化身
Annihilation embodied
纯粹野心的实体
Pure ambition given form
我的黑暗意志向外延伸
My dark will reaches out
刺穿时空
Piercing time and space
扭曲过去与未来,弯折成无尽的曲率
Bending past and future into an infinite curvature
然后我看见——
And I see—
莫德凯撒
Mordekaiser
在暗星经过的轨迹中破碎残缺
Shattered in the Dark Star’s wake Reformed into a revenant
以黑暗金属和毁灭
Of dark metal and destruction
重塑成为铁铠冥魂
Xerath
泽拉斯
Born from my malice
生于我的恶意
Coalesced through whim and breath
异想与气息的凝结
Malphite
墨菲特
Obliteration birthed from rubble
诞于碎石的灭世之力
Cleaving a path through space under my beck and call
在我的首肯与召唤下冲破太空
And others
还有其他星宿
Dark forms twisting to my will
在我的意志下扭曲的黑暗形态
Bowing before their true Queen
对他们真正的女王鞠躬俯首
This I see
这是我看到的
Awaiting in my future
正在等待我的未来
And I smile
于是我微笑
And I see
然后我看到
Little Thresh
渺小的锤石
Poor, inconsequential Thresh
可怜、卑微的锤石
Self-appointed Harbinger of darkness
自封的黑暗先兆者
Unaware what he heralded was me
根本不知道他所预言的就是我
His chains
他的锁链
Clinging to my unleashed form
紧紧缠于我完全释放的形态
As though they could bind or hold me
似乎觉得它们足以禁锢或束缚我
I draw upon the void and darkness
我吸收虚空与黑暗
And a rush of power
一股力量
Limitless in scale
量级无限
Erupts
喷薄而出
A beacon of pure destruction
纯粹破坏的信标
Erasing all in its path
抹除前方的一切
Unmaking matter
毁灭物质
Shredding light itself
撕碎光波
Carving a path of blissful silence
在太空中熵与焓的噪音间
In the noisy entropy of space
留下一条极乐静默的道路
And Thresh cowers
锤石瑟瑟发抖
Finally comprehending
终于认识到
Who he stood before
他正立于谁的面前
I stretch my limbs
我伸展肢体
Reborn in darkness
在黑暗中重生
Reforged from the Dark Star itself
从暗星本体中重塑
I recall
我回忆起
The Court
华庭
Arrogant, small-minded
狂妄自大、狭隘短视
And their self-appointed hunt of dark corruptants
他们还自诩要猎寻黑暗的堕落者
My corruptants
我的堕落者
And I laugh.
我放声大笑
Oh, how I will enjoy
噢,我将尽享欢愉
Hunting each of them
将他们逐一猎杀
Breaking each cosmic fool
击溃每一个宇宙愚者
And remaking them to bend and bow
将他们重塑,令他们臣服
To their true, dark
臣服于真正的黑暗
Queen.
女王。
最后更新于